It’s now time for Brass Pills to do our 2nd “20 Best Twitter Accounts for Men” list. These are accounts that specifically cater to men and tend to focus on self-improvement, pick-up artistry, fitness, gender differences or red pill theory. Here they are in alphabetical order. Follow them. You won’t be sorry!
1) Richard Cooper: I help men understand the cold hard truth about money, life, entrepreneurship & women.
2) Alexander J.A Cortes: Physical Culturist | Writer | Speaker | Make civil the mind and savage the body.
3) Hunter Drew: Patriarch writing on Masculinity l Marriage l Fatherhood.
4) Tanner Guzy: Author. Men’s Style Coach. Patriarch. Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
5) IM: Per aspera ad astra.
6) Tim Kennedy: UFC Fighter, Ranger, sniper, and Special Forces Operator. Unapologetically American.
7) Ed Latimore: (13-1-1) Former Heavyweight boxer | B.A. Physics | Best-Selling Author | Speaker.
8) LifeMathMoney: Get Rich. Get Fit. Get Smarter. Learn what the schools won’t teach you.
9) Mark Manson: #1 NYTimes bestselling author of The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck. OG blogger and online entrepreneur. I like cats and whiskey, but not at the same time.
10) Men’s Corner: Tweets for men.
11) Geoffrey Miller: Psychology professor; wrote The Mating Mind, Spent, Mate, & Virtue Signaling.
13) Joe Rogan: Stand up comic/mixed martial arts fanatic/psychedelic adventurer Host of The Joe Rogan Experience.
14) Rollo Tomassi: Author of The Rational Male series of books.
15) Zuby: Rapper | Author | Speaker | Coach. Oxford Graduate.