If you’re looking for accounts that cater to men on Twitter, these are the ones you should be following. They tend to focus on self-improvement, pick-up artistry, fitness, gender differences or red pill theory. Here they are in alphabetical order. Follow them. You won’t be sorry!
1) Art of Manliness: Reviving the lost art of manliness since 2008
2) Black Label Logic: Logician, philosopher, and all around skeptic. Inventor of #gendernomics.
3) Richard Cooper: Entrepreneur. Petrolhead. Self care advocate. Investor. I talk about the cold hard truth in life, biz & women
Trending: 10 Pornstars Who Turned Christian
4) Alexander J.A Cortes: Trainer | Writer | Speaker
5) Hunter Drew: Husband I Father I Veteran I Speaker I Writer
7) Tanner Guzy: Author. Men’s Image Coach. Father. Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
8) IM: Wisdom, Logic, Masculinity & Philosophy. Here to help men find their way in trying times. Pro content monetisation, anti-shill.
9) Ed Latimore: (13-1-1) Heavyweight boxer | B.A. Physics | Author | Speaker |
10) Geoffrey Miller: Evolutionary psych professor; wrote some books. Into the deep past & far future, esp. genes, minds, civilizations, sex, freedom, families, & Effective Altruism.
11) Jordan B Peterson: U Toronto Psychology Professor.
12) Tony Robbins: #1 NY Times & #1 WSJ
13) Roosh: Civilized barbarian (On a month long hiatus)
14) Rian Stone: Navy veteran | relationship training | Speaker, 21 Convention What I teach is controversial, but it works: Redpill
15) Rollo Tomassi: Author of The Rational Male series of books