I’ve been writing on the Internet for two decades now, have been one of the most popular conservative columnists out there, built a top 10,000 conservative website, and have created a Facebook page with millions of readers. I know my way around the Internet and have a pretty good handle on the sort of thing that people like to read. However, one thing I have learned is that you never really know exactly what will go viral or even what’s ultimately going to be popular. There’s so much randomness involved in it. Will a big name person link it? Will a search engine latch on to it? Is it actually something a lot of people are interested in without even realizing it themselves? Will it go big on some social media platform? You can make educated guesses, but you never really know.
That’s why it’s always interesting to actually look at see what makes the cut. Here are the top 10 most popular posts at Brass Pills so far. (PS: The shares on a lot of these aren’t accurate because of some tech changes we made.) Enjoy!
10) 7 People Whose Lives Were Ruined by Social Media
9) 20 Hilariously Sexist Ads That Are Totally Not Okay or Something
Trending: He Watched 9 Guys Run a Train On Her & Then Later Married Her
8) 5 Secrets Women Don’t Want Men To Know
7) 12 Crazy Sex Facts You Didn’t Know
6) Question answered on Quora: How can I convert my husband to a cuckold?
5) Man Includes His Wife’s Girlfriend in Wedding Photos and Then…
4) Is Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy the Cause of Parents Pushing Kids to Become Transsexual?
3) 5 Ugly Truths About Women That Young Men Need to Recognize
2) The 40 Most Popular Men’s Websites
1) 20 Red Pill Quotes From Rollo Tomassi That Will Change How You Think Forever
Join the conversation!
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.