November 3, 2018 at 12:16 am #594John HawkinsKeymaster
These forum rules were cribbed from the Friends of Protection For Men group on Facebook. They’ve been slightly modified from there.
1) No profanity or abbreviations for profanity.
2) No personal attacks, name-calling, hate-speech. This includes posts that were written with the intent to bash or be personally derogatory to a group member. It’s ALWAYS okay to have a healthy, heated, and colorful debate concerning differences in ideas, ideology and philosophy..
3) Please no posts where the primary content is the discussion of religion. There is no ban on religion here! However, there are plenty of other groups and places to post religious comments and have religious discussions.
4) Please no posts where the primary content is a discussion or debate (pro or con) on the issue of abortion. Each of us know where we stand on the issue. There are plenty of other groups and places to debate abortion.
5) Please no posts where the primary content is conservative/liberal politics. There are plenty of other political groups to post political comments and have political (conservative/liberal) discussions.
6) Please, no posts that are unrelated to men’s issues or women. Off-topic posts will be deleted.
7) No requests for monetary donations (for a group, cause, organization and/or individual) or product sales allowed on the forum.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.