Are you a guy? Have you ever wondered what advice women give to each other about men? Are you a woman who has heard that advice and wondered if it’s any good? Then read on!
Women give advice to women about men, especially with regards to dating, what you think of it?
Seems like a lot of wrong/crappy advice is given to women by other women about men. Thought I’d ask the men instead. Some of the things I’ve heard from articles, and other girls:
– Any man not your boyfriend by 2-3 months is never going to be
– If he is not your boyfriend, don’t initiate texts/dates
– Men like a chase, so don’t step up
– If you have to ask for commitment, its likely going to end.
– Don’t have sex too early
Let’s take these one at a time.
1) Any man not your boyfriend by 2-3 months is never going to be: That’s true for the most part. A guy who doesn’t want to be exclusive with you after regularly seeing you for two months either isn’t that into you or sees you as a booty call or wants to spin plates.
2) If he is not your boyfriend, don’t initiate texts/dates: As a general rule, women don’t initiate so it’s probably hard to see this with 100% confidence, but I doubt it if most men would hold it against a woman. If a man is interested in a woman and she makes a pass at him, he’s not going to be pleased, “Who does she think she is! That’s my job!”