Li Fuyan had suffered with headaches, bad breath, breathing problems, and swallowing for years and could not figure out the reason. When he finally decided to visit a doctor in his native southern China, they found a . Four years previous, he had attempted to stop a robber, and was stabbed in the throat in the ensuing scuffle. Fuyan never noticed that the blade had actually entered his head.
John Manley had been suffering from a cough and breathing problems for months. He explained to doctors that he had even passed out in public due to his coughing fits. Suspecting lung cancer, doctors ordered an x-ray of his chest. The scan showed from Wendy's lodged in his lung.
Dante Autullo was carrying out some building work when he accidentally discharged a nail gun and . With no visible wound, they joked about close calls and continued their work. But after 36 hours he was suffering from severe headaches and so visited hospital. Doctors found a 3-inch nail lodged in his brain.
Doctors found a inside the anus of a 27-year-old. The unemployed man had injected liquid adhesive into his rectum using a glue gun. The epoxy substance hardened and became fixed, according to the American Journal of Forensic Medicine.
Doctors in India discovered a living cockroach in a woman's skull after she complained of a "crawling sensation" inside her head. , the cockroach entered the woman's nose as she slept and bore a path underneath her skin up to her skull. The woman said she could feel a weird burning sensation and had to wait until the morning to go see the doctor. The cockroach was alive and "didn't want to come out," according to the doctors.
A 63-year-old woman was sitting down to a meal of partially cooked squid in South Korea when she felt a "pricking and foreign-body sensation" in her mouth. Squid semen had shot into her mouth, of her tongue, cheek, and gums. Doctors later removed the "twelve small, white spindle-shaped, bug-like organisms" called spermatophores and also identified a sperm sack.